In order to benefit from the sports scholarship, the candidate must be a national athlete in one of the Olympic sports branches or chess and must be an active athlete.
For the Prep Class; Valid only in the preparatory class, among the students newly enrolled in high school, in addition to the national athletes,
• Those who were called to the National Team or the Olympic camps,
• Among the team sportsmen, the teams that placed in the first 4 places in the First League Turkish Clubs Championship or the Turkish Schools Championship Those who have played in individual sports, and those who have ranked in the first three places in the Turkey Championships with wide participation (at least 20 athletes participated) can apply to benefit from this scholarship.
• Only the students registered in our schools who are national athletes can benefit from this scholarship within the framework of the determined budget.
• In addition, students who continue their education at our school, who played in the top 4 teams in the Turkish Clubs Championship, can also apply to benefit from this scholarship. In order to benefit from the scholarship, apart from the exceptions listed in the Continuation Condition of the Scholarship, students must play in the school team in the relevant sports branch if there is a team at the school.
For Preparatory Class;
• Those who study at the State Conservatory as a part-time student or have graduated from the conservatory, or
• Those who have ranked in the top 3 in competitions organized by the United Nations (such as UNICEF, UNESCO) can apply to benefit from the scholarship. For intermediate classes (existing students);
• Students enrolled in our schools who meet the criteria for the preparatory class during their education at our high schools can apply to benefit from the scholarship for the semesters following the date they meet these criteria.
• Students who study part-time in departments of State Conservatories, which are taken with an aptitude test, can be candidates for the scholarship. Course programs opened by these conservatories are out of the scope of the scholarship.
For Preparatory Class;
• Students who receive gold, silver, or bronze medals during their secondary school education in the National Science Olympiad organized by TUBITAK are allocated to our schools if they register. For intermediate classes (existing students);
• It is allocated to students who are registered in our schools and who receive gold, silver, or bronze medals in the National Science Olympics or National Project Competition organized by TUBITAK throughout their education life at our school.
CONDITION FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP TO CONTINUE
• Sports Scholarship: The scholarship is automatically renewed every academic year, as long as the student continues to play in the National Team and the School Team. If students leave the School Team in the 12th grade or the National Team in the 11th or 12th grade, their scholarships continue for these classes as well. In team sports, students who receive a scholarship thanks to their club degree are required to continue their club acting and to participate in the Turkish Championship held every year. In team sports, the scholarship of students who are called to the National Team camp and not selected for the team is not renewed the following year.
• Art Scholarship: As long as it contributes to the school activities in accordance with the branches of art, the scholarship of those who receive conservatory education is automatically renewed as long as this education continues. If the student graduates from the conservatory while he is still a student at our high school or graduates when he enrolls in the school, his scholarship is automatically renewed until he graduates from high school.
• Science Scholarship: The scholarship is renewed every year if the student takes an active part in the relevant club activities and scientific projects to be determined by the school.
CANCELLATION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
In case the student repeats the grade or commits a disciplinary offense that lowers the grade, the scholarship is canceled. The student cannot re-apply for this scholarship. Except this;
•Sports Scholarship: The student loses his title as a National Team player, leaves the school team at the request of the student, other than the conditions specified in the Continuation Condition of the Scholarship, or is dismissed from the team following a written warning by the coach or trainer of the team due to one of the reasons for indiscipline or lack of performance by the coach or trainer of the team. the scholarship is terminated. Before the student is removed from the team for these reasons, the coach conveys the matter to the scholarship committee of the school and the CND Schools.
• Art Scholarship: If the student does not contribute to school activities or terminates his/her studies in the field of art he/she performs, his/her scholarship is terminated.
• Science Scholarship: If the student does not take part in club activities or school projects specified by the school, the student's scholarship is terminated.
AMOUNT OF SCHOLARSHIP
• It is %50 of the annual tuition fee.
• The same student can benefit from only one of the sports, arts, or science scholarships.
INTERACTION OF SCHOLARSHIPS (CONDITIONAL GRANT)
Since this scholarship is considered a successful scholarship, the scholarship holder also has the opportunity to benefit from the school's current financial support scholarship. The scholarship of the student benefiting from the financial support scholarship is added to the sports, arts, or science scholarship. However, in any case, a student cannot receive more than 100% of the annual tuition fee.
Within the scope of Sports Scholarship;
• If he is a National Team player, a document that states he is a national athlete,
• Document that he was invited to the National Team camp
• Medals, certificate or official document that he was ranked in the Turkish Championships within the scope of Art Scholarship;
• If graduated, certificate of graduation from the State Conservatory
• If he is still a student, student certificate from the State Conservatory
• Certificate/official letter certifying that he has entered the first three degrees in international competitions of the United Nations Within the scope of Science Scholarship;
• Certificate/official letter certifying that he/she entered the first three degrees in the TÜBİTAK National Science Olympiad or National Project Competition